Amazon is the largest E-Commerce company in the world and also one of the most diversified tech companies after Microsoft and Google with its vast number of businesses include entertainment, robotics, Advertising, own products, Ai, and So on…
|Company Name||Amazon Inc|
|Headquarters||Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
|No: Of Employees||12,98,000|
|Annual Revenue||$419.130 Billion ( 2021 )|
|Net Profit||$26.903 Billion ( 2021 )|
|Competitors||eBay, Netflix, Google and So on...|
Amazon is the largest Internet company in terms of revenue of which Amazon recorded Revenue of $419.130 Billion in 2021
Amazon Mission Statement, Vision Statement & Values
Amazon Mission Statement
Amazon has mentioned its core Strategy and Mission in its 2020 annual report.
The mission statement is what a company is trying to do.
Amazon Mission Statement
We strive to offer our customers the lowest possible prices, the best available selection, and the utmost convenience
Amazon Mission Statement clearly states that our customers are most important to us and Their only goal is to give its customers a good user experience.
Note: User Experience means customer satisfaction
Three Major Elements Mentioned In Mission Statement:
- Affordable Pricing: Amazon is one among few companies which tries to give its level best Quality products at very much affordable prices which help it attract new customers and also retain its existing customers
- Vast Products to Select: Amazon has over 12 million products listed on its websites Amazon.com as books, electronics, sports, fashion, mobiles, and the list goes on.
- Amazing User Experience: Amazon follows a principle that ” If we give customers a good experience then we don’t need to spend more money on ads “. Customers can easily deliver the products over their site without any hustle and it will reach out to their home in just 2 to 3 days safely.
Amazon has its dedicated marketplaces for the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia, Japan, China, India, Mexico, and new ones are always being added and for remaining countries, Amazon takes the help of third-party Partners.
Amazon Vision Statement
Vision Statement is What a Company Trying Achieve In Future
Amazon Vision Statment is
To Be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Where Customers Can Find and Discover Anything They Might Want to Buy Online
Two Major Elements Mentioned In Vision Statement:
- Customer-Centric company: As we already mentioned above for Amazon Customers are like demi-gods of them only because of their loyal customers they are surviving on and making record revenues and profits.
- Global Dominance: Amazon has a Dedicated marketplace in few countries as of now, their main goal is to increase its foot presence around the world to give a good user experience to its customers.
Amazon Value Statement
Amazon value statements include
Customer obsession, ownership, invent and simplify, are right, a lot, hire and develop the best, insist on the highest standards, think big, bias for action, frugality, vocally self-critical, earn trust of others, dive deep, have backbone, disagree and commit, and deliver results
Even though Amazon features a long list of value statements to guide its business. Several key values can, however, be sign out to have the greatest impact among this list:
- Customer obsession
- Invent and simplify
- Hire and develop the best
- Deliver results
- Earn the trust of others
- These values are representative of many that Amazon considers important as part of its organizational culture.
- Amazon values putting the customer first, a factor that drives the desire to treat them with the best services.
- It is a value that is closely linked to motivating employees to be inventive in what they produce and present to customers.
- It is the impetus for Amazon’s focus on finding the most talented employees with a passion for e-commerce.
- The company pairs this with a person’s potential to become the best at meeting the company’s needs to deliver nothing less than top results.
- Amazon also understands that all of these aspects can only become a reality through a combined effort, supported by trust between the different players, as the last value shows.
Work hard. Have fun
Also, Read The SWOT Analysis of Amazon.